Chat With Us

Chat service is staffed during standard Campus Info hours of operation. We also welcome your calls at 764-INFO (4636)

Lactation Room Locations Across Campus map. If you select Ann Arbor Campus Locations beneath the map it will give you specific information on each site.

The Spectrum Center has put together a map of gender inclusive restrooms on campus.

You can view MCard ID Issuing Stations here.

Many of the parking lots/garages nearest to campus require a university permit to park. Meetered street parking is available on most main streets and free street parking is available on side streets further out from downtown/campus areas. Note that the two closest city structures to central campus are located on Maynard between Liberty and William and on Forest between South University and Willard. See Campus Info's parking overview for more information.

To get to the airport, you can use AirRide/ Michigan Flyer or airBus. The AirRide shuttle runs 13 times during the day and a one way ticket is $15, or $12 if made in advance. AirBus is a service provided by Central Student Government and is the cheapest way (for students) to travel back and forth from the airport. This shuttle only runs around scheduled UM School breaks. This shuttle charges students with an Mcard $7 if they buy their ticket in advance, and $11 if they board without a reservation. The money will be charged to your student account.

Check out Happening@Michigan, our comprehensive campus calendar that departments and organizations use to advertise their events. There, you can search events by category, interest, department, and date.

The Center for Campus Involvement handles Reservations for the Diag and Grove. There is a Calendar that shows the available dates and a link to the Reservation Application that can be found at: Diag & Grove Policies and Procedures. Email: diag.info@umich.edu or grove.info@umich.edu for any further questions.

Contact the Special Events Office at (734) 764-5616. Fill out this form, and select your availability. On days that tours are offered, they typically leave at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.

Use our Acronym Decoder to find out what those pesky letter combinations stand for!

There are limited office spaces in the Michigan Union available for student organizations. There is an application process that you can learn more about by visiting the University Unions site.